Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Hitler Commercial



As many of you have seen, there is a new BK Boat n Sleds.com commercial out there. This Hitler clip if from the movie Downfall. A few years ago, it was an internet rage to change the subtitles and personalize the video. I was a little behind the times on this one, but it is still just as funny as when this was popular.
How We Did It.
I used a website to pull the stock video off of YouTube. Once I had it on my computer, I uploaded it back up onto our YouTube channel. Then I just used the YouTube annotations to make the subtitles. It isn't a professional job by any means, but it did the job.

Now I we need your help in spreading it. Each time we share a video, it gets a little bigger. This is one of those vids that can go a long way if we let it...lol So share this with your friends and spread the word. You guys are the ones that have gotten us this far, so thank you!

No comments: