Sunday, January 17, 2010

BK at the Golf Farm for Winter Thunder Challenge

Bk Boat n Sleds is a proud sponsor of the Winter Thunder Challenge at the Golf Farm in Wauconda, IL. Part of our sponsorship agreement is to donate some of our time to welcome race fans to the event. This past Saturday, Mike and I did our first of 6 scheduled "road side" attention getters.


I donned the BK Ditch Banger uniform for some added attention. I got a lot of compliments so I am going to take it a step further and get the bk logo on the back of it. If you have never held a big sign on the side of a busy road, I highly recommend it. And for those of you that are wondering, the "trucker horn" hand motion still works as good as you remember from your childhood!

Here is some video...



I would also like to thank Mike at Worldwind Motorsports for getting us the gig!




No comments: